Reading-Essay Instruction Program
- Enhance writing skills through continuous writing practice.
- Build up one’s culture by reading books from various fields and develop a depper knowledge of school subjects.
- Prepare for college entry essay exams and in-depth interviews through extensive reading and continuous essay writing practices.
- Write a book report (1000-word portfolio) based on the must-read and recommended books for each subjects each semester.
- Essay writing and reading hours are operated weekly with a separate study plan for each grade.
- Debate/Discussion hours are operated flexibly considering the grade and the characteristics of the subject.
- Students will be able to learn not only foreign language abilities but also comprehension abilities by establishing plans for reading classics related to their major.
- The third graders’ essay and interview training should be planned separately after college entry exams.
Special Lectures in Humanities
- Long-term, continuous program for three years.
- An introduction to the humanities in general in order to improve the free and flexible thinking ability apart from the curriculum.
- Specialized program receiving fervent responses from participating students.
- college-level liberal arts lectures for the advanced learners.
- After taking lectures from professors teaching at universities, the students’ overall grades are evaluated through task evaluation and participation.
||1st year 1st semester
|1st year 2nd semester
1st & 2nd semester
|Humanities Spirit and Humanities (24hr)
Cognitive Science (12hr)
|Humanities Spirit and Humanities (Literature/Philosophy/History)
||3rd year 1stsemester
||Eastern Philosophy/ Western Philosophy/ Philosophy of Science/General Science/Physics
PGL(Parent Guest Lectures) ＆ AGL(Alumni Guest Lectures)
- Strengthen fellowship and bond between school juniors and seniors through career and college entry mentoring.
- We invite professionals from various fields for students to think flexibly about career choices.
- Parents and graduates provide career and college entry information to help with vocation.
- Strengthen self-directed learning ability to establish a career plan and open to a career path by oneself.
- Provide opportunities for vivid experiences of incumbents to enhance the understanding of vocational plan.
- Students are encouraged to participate actively through preliminary research on aptitude and areas of interest.
- It will motivate and increase the desire for achievement through vivid experiences of going to college and through the time for sharing information about college admissions.
- Provide information for career choices through lectures such as career information, vocational abilities preparation courses, and success stories.
- Promote health through sports activities and cultivate harmony and unity.
- Cultivate humanity through artistic activities and pave the way for the development of creativity.
- Create self-confidence through Spoarts activities and create a lively school atmosphere.
- Develop students’ knowledge and maintain a healthy body through Spoarts activities.
- Organize and run events according to students' voluntary wishes.
- Activities are divided into sports and arts at the time of creative experiential activities.
- Evaluate the state of activity and result-report of the students and recording student’s transcript.
- Students will be selected and awarded in order to encourage active participation and motivation.
- It is managed by utilizing human,material resource, and facility to connect with the community.